School Insurance of Florida offers accident protection for SCPS students. Visit the SCPS website for more information.
Online Sports Physical Submission Information
ALL athletes interested in participating in athletics at Seminole High School MUST COMPLETE the below process.
Documents to have on hand: EL2/Physical, Insurance Card, Birth Certificate, Parent /Guardian Government Issued ID, and (3) NFHS Courses Completion Certificates.
1. Visit www.AthleticClearance.com and choose Florida. Select the 2021-2022 athletic Season.
- ALL athletes need to create a new student-athletic profile in Home Campus (version 2.0)
- After answering the medical questions, you will have the option to upload previously used documents. ONLY use this option for documents that have not expired.
- You may use previously uploaded insurance and driver’s license information IF they have not changed.
- Upload both pages of the EL2/Physical form, please remind the physician page 2 must be signed, dated, and stamped, indicating the athlete is “Cleared without Limitations”.
- The (3) NFHS Certificates must be completed (annually) and uploaded in the “Files” option for clearance and MUST be dated AFTER March 1, 2021.
- ALL First Time Athletes, Freshman and Transfer Students at Seminole High School must upload their birth certificate for clearance.
2. Complete all required fields:
- Student Information - Please use legal name as appears in Skyward.
- Parent/Guardian Information - Answer all questions, provide necessary information.
- Medical History - Answer all questions, provide necessary information.
- Signature Forms – Parent/Guardian and Student sign each form online.
- Files Upload –
- EL2 / Physical - If you have a current physical on file in the athletic office we can upload it after you have created an account. Remember, a physical dated from your doctor lasts 365 days. Your physical must include date of physical, doctor’s signature and have a stamp from the office to be official.
- Proof of Insurance - Please upload a picture of your insurance card.
- Birth Certificate (First Time SHS Athlete, All Freshman, All Transfer Students)
- Parent/Guardian Government Issued Photo ID - used to confirm parent consent
- GA4 Form (Transfer Students Only)
- All (3) NFHS Course Completion Certificates (required)
- Concussion in Sports
- Heat Related Illness
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
3. All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. Please allow 2 business days for review.
Note: Participation in a program for conditioning, open facilities, tryouts, or practice can not occur until you have been notified by the athletic department of your clearance status.
Addtional FHSAA Forms
- EL3 - Consent and Release from Reliability Certificate
- EL7 - Registration Form for Home Education Students (FHSAA Home Education Student Eligibility FAQ)
- EL12 - Registration Form for Non-Member Private School Students
- EL14 - Vertification of Student Controlled Open Enrollment
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Athletic Department at 407-320-5057 or email
- Athletic Secretary - Karen Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athletic Director - Lakisya Killingsworth, email@example.com
- Assistant Athletic Director - Woody Cox, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Athletic Director - Alex Othon, email@example.com
Online Athletic Clearance FAQ
What is my Username?
Your username is the email address that you registered with.
If you know you are going to play multiple sports when registering, it is best to add all sports on the first step where you also select the school year and school. If you are registering for additional sports after completing your initial clearance for the year, you will have to complete the process again. The good news is that if you select the student & parent/guardian info from the dropdown on those respective pages, the information will autofill.
The physical form can be downloaded here Physical Form - EL2
- Completed: All upload areas are filled (may not be required).
- In Progress: At least one upload area is filled.
- Incomplete: No files have been uploaded.
This area is meant to store your files so they can be accessed later in the year or perhaps years following. You can either upload your files to the Document Library then apply them to your Clearance on the Physical page OR you can choose/browse for the file on the Physical page and the file will save to the Document Library for future use.
Why haven’t I been cleared?
Your school will review the information you have submitted and Clear or Deny your student for participation. You will receive an email when the student is cleared.
My sport is not listed!
Please contact your school’s athletic department and ask for your sport to be activated.
NFHS Courses (required by FHSAA)
Coaches and Parents Information